Friday, July 8, 2016

Tyzton's Instagram Post




70 likes
tyzton4 years of hard work and unsuccessfulness at nationals, and we pulled through with a win on my last junior event. Glad to have finally done justice to the dedication and money my family has put into me. Grateful that Xiang, my partner, through thick and thin has stood by me and believed we could do this, giving me the confidence to win this one and only national doubles title with him. Thank you to everyone that supported us and coaches back home. Thank you big brother for always coaching me through every event- letting you down most times 😂, always love you. #WinnersAreGrinners#TeamChoke#ApacsBoys
Tyzton's thoughts on winning his doubles gold at the under 19's nationals. I know he has always counted on big brother Jaz to coach and guide him. Theirs is such a good relationship and I am so proud of my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment