Saturday, July 2, 2016

Arrival in Sydney for the Under 19s

Dear readers

Annie, Jaz and I arrived last night at Sydney. We have a hire car which we drove to Ryde where the team is staying.

The accommodation may be one of the worse that I have stayed in throughout all the state teams I have been to.

There is a religious convention in town and many of the accommodations have been booked out.






And I assure you, I have been to quite a few with my youngest son Tyz starting at 13 yrs and this is his last Under 19. He asked mum: Are you coming with me to support my last Under 19s. So here, we are, the Tan family again. Except this time YQ is the manager and Anita Diep is the coach.

Annie does not have to umpire and I do not have to manage but feel the need to help.

We are here to support the team.

The kitchen is useless and YQ is finding it tough to do anything food wise for the team. Tomorrow I have decided to sponsor an electric frying pan so that we can cook instead of the using the useless heat pads here.


No comments:

Post a Comment