Thursday, July 5, 2018

The 2018 Under 19s WA State team

Dear readers

The Under 19s WA state team have left for Hobart , Tasmania for the 2018 CP Maddern Trophy event.

The event is from 7-14 July with individual events after the team event.

Who comprise the team?

I know Yuli Zheng was the coach in WA but was not able to travel. Ryan Lin is the travelling coach and we expect great things from him with this team.




I have not been keeping tabs on the team. However based on the photo above, I believe the team members are:

Kai Chen Teoh, Ryan Tan, Marcus Chan, Jason Lee and  Sunyee Zheng.

The girls are Alicia Xu, Janice and Jasmine Tan, Bernice Teoh and  Anjali Bhujun.

I guess the umpire is our president Lily Buttrose. I assume Sok Teoh is the manager.

I wish the team good luck and may they bring back the gold.


No comments:

Post a Comment